Forgot Yahoo Mail Password? Recover It Now!
Online security experts advise us to change passwords frequently. Doing so can make it difficult for cyberpunk to hack the account and access personal details. However, by initiating this step it becomes harder for you to get into those accounts because you are more like to forget each new password.
To resolve your concerned issue Yahoo provides two options to recover or Reset Yahoo Password when you forget your security key. One option is to reset your account password after you receive a Yahoo Account Key by text message on your mobile phone. The other option is to reset your password after you receive a Yahoo Account Key at the secondary email address added to your Yahoo account. Here we have compiled the comprehensive guidebook to recover your forgotten Yahoo Mail Password and regain access to your account.
How to Restore Your Forgotten Yahoo Password?
Yahoo Mail Forgot Password is the most asked issue that one often experiences during his or her journey. To recover your yahoo account, the user should select one of the following Yahoo Password Recovery methods:
- Sign-in email address or mobile number
- Recovery phone number
- Recovery email address
If you have access to any of the above-mentioned account recovery options, you can easily reset your account password by pursuing these steps:
- On your computer, open any browser and type Yahoo.com to open the Yahoo Mail Sign-in page.
- Now, click on Sign in option and enter your Yahoo Email address and tap Next
- In the next step, tap on I forgot my password, as you don’t remember your password. And you will be redirected to the next screen, where you need to provide information for one of the Yahoo account recovery options as mentioned above.
Once you have entered one of the asked details, you will need to verify your identity. Follow these instructions to authenticate your identity with your Mobile Phone.
- Enter your Yahoo account associated Phone Number and click on Next. You will be prompted to a new page where you need to select “Yes, text me a verification code” button.
- On the next screen, enter the security code send by Yahoo in the prompted field and click on the Verify button.
- Now, you will be allowed to reset yahoo password on the next screen.
- You will be prompted to the new window where you will get a ‘Success’ message with two options: Continue and Create a New Password.
- Click on the option Create a new password and generate your new Yahoo account password.
- Finally, click on the Continue button to successfully change the password.
Recover your forgotten Yahoo Password with the help of your Recovery email address.
- Open the Yahoo Mail Sign-in page and tap on Sign in.
- Now, type your Yahoo email address and click on the Next option.
- Click on I forgot my password, and you will be prompted to a new screen.
- Now, select I don’t have access to this phone and you will be taken to the secondary email address verification.
- In the next step, select Yes, send me an Account Key.
- Yahoo will send the account key in your second email address. Enter the Account Key and click on Verify to complete the process.
Once you have successfully recovered access to your Yahoo account, change the Yahoo Mail password by following the steps as mentioned above.
In case, you face any trouble while following the steps of Yahoo account recovery, you can seek assistance with the experts of Yahoo Customer Support and get the best-proven solutions of your concerned issue.