Frequently Asked Questions
Yes; you can download all the data from your Yahoo email account. You can keep a copy of your Yahoo email contacts in .CSV file for backup. You can have the copy of your Yahoo email data; even after deleting your account; which you can use further. If you need some help to save your Yahoo email data; you can contact Yahoo expert available 24 X 7 on the Yahoo telephone number.
No; you are not allowed to create a new Yahoo account with other domain; like @yahoo.co.uk or @yahoo. Fr. Earlier, it was possible to create an account with other domain extensions by various locations and their languages. If you want to get a new Yahoo account with some desired domain name; you have to contact Yahoo Help Centre for any assistance.
No, you don’t have this option with your Yahoo account. Yahoo doesn’t allow its users to add a legacy contact. This is to keep the security and privacy of account holder, so Yahoo neither provide access to the deceased's account nor share password.
You have an alternative to get your account deleted after your demise; on the request of your relative. If you want help to place a request for account deletion; you can contact Yahoo technical expert available 24 X 7 on the Yahoo telephone number.
No, you can’t do that. Just remember that you can only create a new Yahoo email address, but can’t reset or change the same. If you wish to create one and don’t know how to do that, get in touch with the technical team through the Yahoo customer phone number quick assistance.
Blocking spam in Yahoo is easy. Yahoo! Mail equips its users with a spam blocking feature that helps email users get rid of spam messages. Still getting such messages? Ask the experts today on the Yahoo technical support number.
No, this is not going to harm any of your accounts. But you need to make sure that particular account is not associated with other online accounts, such as your online banking and email clients. In that case, you might come across some issues.
Uninstalling Yahoo App on Android device is quite easy. You just need to follow a couple of steps, and you will be easily able to remove the app from your device. Here are the steps:
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Mobile device.
- Select the Apps option from the list.
- Tap on the Yahoo App which you want to remove and tap Uninstall button on the next screen. Tap Ok to confirm your decision.
- The application will get uninstalled.
It might be quite frustrating when you are not able to log into your account even after entering the right username in and password in your Yahoo Account. In such case you need to verify following:
- Make sure you have not activated Caps Lock key unknowingly.
- Make sure Num Lock key is not enabled.
- In case you are signing into your Yahoo account with auto fill settings of your web browser, make sure that the password is correct.
- Make sure the problem is not on Yahoo’s end.
If even after following the above measures, you are not able to access your account, then it is most probably that someone has hacked your account and changed your password. In such case, it is strongly recommended to reset your account password.
Forgetting Yahoo account password is a common situation faced by many users. With features such as auto-fill users don’t need to enter a password to access their Yahoo account. But, when someone formats the web browser to default settings, all the configuration including auto-fill are deleted, and a user needs to enter a password. And this is when users face forgot password problem.
As Yahoo understands this condition well, it offers a straightforward procedure to recover your account quickly. The process includes the following measures:
- Sign-in email address or mobile number.
- Recovery Email address
- Recovery phone number
Note: You need to have the access to one of the above-mentioned credentials in order to regain the access to your Yahoo account.
The moment you recognize that someone has hacked your Account, it is strongly recommended that you reset your Yahoo Account password right away. To reset your Yahoo account password go to the Sign-in Helper page and follow the on-screen instructions provided there. Also, ensure that you have access to one of the following credentials listed below:
- Sign-in email address or mobile number,
- Recovery email address
- Recovery phone number
Sometimes, the sign-in page keeps on reloading again and again which prevents users from accessing their account. To fix this issue, you will need to reset the Sign-in cookie. Here are the steps to do it.
- Go to Sign-in page and click on Sign in as a different user.
- Enter your Username and Password and click Sign-in.
- Firstly, you will need to clear the cookies from your browser.
- Restart your browser and then go to the Sign-in page.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- You can also try accessing your account via any other web browser.
- Make sure you are using the supported web browser to access your account.
Generally, the Temporary Error 14 gets resolved automatically after some time. So, it is best to wait for a couple of minutes when the error occurs. However, if the error persists even after a few hours, follow these steps:
- Sign out of your Yahoo account from desktop and mobile devices.
- Clear the cache of your web browser and close it.
- Again open the browser and sign in again to your Yahoo account
- The problem should get fixed.
Whether you want to change your name completely or want to add your surname to your sending name, you can always make such changes to sending name in your Yahoo Mail account. Here is the procedure to do it:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and go to Settings option under gear icon located on the top right corner of your Yahoo account page.
- Select Accounts option and click on Yahoo email account.
- Now, enter your new name in the Your Name field and click Save button to confirm the changes made.
- Your Sending name will be changed successfully.
To stop Facebook notification in your Yahoo! Mail account, you need to –
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to Account Settings and select Notification
- Edit the Email Option
- Then you should choose “Only notifications about your account, security, and privacy”
- This is how you put an end to the monotonous flow of Facebook notification in your Yahoo inbox.
If Yahoo isn’t showing Facebook emails, you need to follow a simple strategy. Ensure that your Yahoo account is added with Facebook as primary email address, and then you must copy all your Facebook contacts to your existing Yahoo contact list. Seek help from Yahoo technical support if you fail to carry out the steps.
Visit the community page of Yahoo Account Helper Page to get this trouble fixed. Or else If you have forgotten your recovery email address and even you have changed your mobile number; it is recommended visit Yahoo account Helper Page for trouble fixing. Or else, resort to the skilled Yahoo customer support team.
No mobile number, no Yahoo account. However, Yahoo does provide you an option/ a way to create an account using temporary telephone service as an alternative. Keep in mind that this might be safe.
There’s nothing to be worried since Yahoo lets its user bequeathed with another recovery option – through registered email address, which is also called as Yahoo recovery email. You will get a recovery link or code in your inbox only to use to access your Yahoo account. Get help from the experts by dialing the Yahoo customer support phone number.