How to Configure Yahoo Email With Outlook
If you want to configure the yahoo email with Outlook, you need to follow some of the easy and flexible steps. If you want to keep a pace with all known and easy steps and help yourself with the correct sync give a call to the yahoo customer care. Here the experts can direct you through the steps to unlock and synchronize yahoo email with Outlook
If you do not have access to your site, but still want to go for the yahoo mail then you can easily access it using the offline mode. Even using the POP mail client like the use of the Microsoft 2013 you can operate your yahoo mail account. It is one of the convenient modes and we have listed the steps to get started.
Do make sure that you have set up a POP access to your Yahoo Mail in the very beginning. Let us discuss the steps of configuring your yahoo mail with outlook.
- Go to Outlook account and click on the File
- Then Add Account
- Select the manual settings or additional server types
- Click on Next
- Select POP
- Finally, Click Next
When you are driven off to the account settings page you need to change the account settings as well
- Name: The name you want to display when you send an email
- Email address: Please type the yahoo email address
- Account Type: POP3
- Server Information: use the settings that are applicable for Yahoo Mail POP settings
- User Name: Now enter your Yahoo ID
- Password: Please enter the password
They might need to leave the much-required login as soon as possible with the use of Secure Password Authentication option, which might remain unchecked.
- For this, you need to click on the ‘More’ in Settings.
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab
- Select the My outgoing server (SMTP) that requires authentication box
- Click on ‘Use same settings’ as the incoming mail server
Now go and click on the advanced button, and make changes to the following settings
- Incoming server (POP3) port - 995
- Select server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
- Outgoing server (SMTP) port - 465, 587, or 25
- You must change the encryption type from SSL to TLS or vice versa
- Now put the delivery options and server timeout as per your needs
- Do not forget to leave a duplicate message on the server
- Click on OK
- Restart Outlook
- Click Send or Receive All Folders
By using these steps you can now easily get your yahoo emails in your outlook mailbox. Come to know of this steps from rep’s yahoo helpline number.