Synchronize Yahoo Calendar with Android Device is an excellent way to track every one of your events and tasks. Not just this helps in organizing your entire events schedule at a single place but also helps to coordinate it across the devices. If you are a regular Android user and looking to sync Yahoo calendar with your device, then you can use a third-party app to perform the activity.
Here we have mentioned proven steps to Sync Yahoo Calendar with Android device, but before getting into the steps; let’s discuss the third-party apps available in the Google Play Store.
Third-Party Apps to Sync Yahoo Calendar with Android
Some of these third-party apps are:
- iCal Import/Export CalDAV
- SmoothSync for Yahoo! Calendar
- DAVdroid – CalDAV/CardDAV Synchronization
Note: Apart from the above-mentioned options, you can try any other third-party apps as per your preference.
Steps to Download Third-Party Apps in Android Device –
- Launch your Google Play application on your Android device.
- Now, in the search bar, type the name of the app which you wish to use to configure Yahoo calendar on your Android.
- From the outcome that gets displayed, you have to click on the install button. Wait until the point that the application gets downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Once the app gets installed on your mobile phone, launch it and apply the guidelines to synchronize your Yahoo Calendar on your Android device.
Similarly, you can import your Yahoo calendar into your Google calendar to synchronize your events with your Android device.
Once you have downloaded any third-party calendar synchronization app on your Android device, you may need to enter the following server URL in the settings to perform the syncing Yahoo Calendar process.
Note: You can pursue the steps only with your Computer device.
How to Sync Yahoo Calendar With Google Calendar
Follow the below-provided steps to perform the activity:
- To begin the process, sign in to the Google Calendar website.
- Now, select your account and enter your login details in the prompted field to complete the sign-in process.
- Tap the drop-down arrow next to ‘Other Calendars’ and then tap on ‘Add by URL.’
- After this, click on the URL field and paste the above-mentioned URL address in the prompted field and then tap on ‘Add Calendar’ button.
Note: It may take a few minutes to successfully import your Yahoo Calendar. When your computer syncs with your Google account, your imported Yahoo events will be included.
- Now, open ‘Calendar’ and tap the ‘Menu’ button to proceed further.
- Finally, click on the ‘Settings’ and then go to your Google account name.
And this is how you can sync Yahoo Calendar with your Android Device as well as Computer.