Did you lock yourself out of your Verizon email account?
Did you forget your password?
No problem! Through this article, we will tell you how to reset your Verizon email account password in a hassle-free way.
Steps to Reset Verizon Email Account Password
In the United States, Verizon’s email is a household name. One of the topnotch email service providers, Verizon Communications Inc. continues to offer awesome services although retired. Those who already have accounts with Verizon can access the services using an alternate email service – either AOL or Yahoo. However, the sign-in process remains the same. You can use the login credentials – full email address (@verizon.net) and password to access the accounts.
Password has a pivotal role to play to keep your Verizon account safe and secure. However, industry experts opine that you should change your password from time to time to maintain security. If you, too, wish to stay safe, here’s how you can reset your Verizon email account password. Make it a habit to change the password at regular intervals.
It becomes quite easy to reset the Verizon email account password if you remember it. Believing that you remember the same –
- Launch your browser (your regular one).
- Sign into your Verizon account and go to the “Settings” option (from the main menu).
- Now, you need to open the security settings and click “Change Password”.
- In the provided field, you will have to enter the present password.
- Here, you will be prompted to provide a new password.
- Re-type the password to confirm.
Did you receive the confirmation that your Verizon email account password is changed successfully? If yes, you can close the current browser, open a new one, use your newly set login credentials, and sign into your Verizon account.
“Can I change or reset my Verizon email account forgotten password?”
So, you don’t remember your Verizon email account password. No problem! You can still retrieve the password using the “Forgot Password” option and change it later. The steps to reset the password,in this case, will be different. Let’s take a look here –
- Open the browser and go to the login page.
- On this page, you will see the “Forgot Password” option. Click on it and enter the username.
- You will have to select the recovery method – either phone to alternate email.
- If you choose the phone, you will need to provide the mobile phone number associated with your Verizon account.
- On this number, you will receive the verification code. To receive, click “Yes”.
- Once received, enter the security verification code in the required field, and click “Submit”.
- Verizon will confirm the code. After the confirmation is done, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password for your account.
That’s how you create a new password for your Verizon email account when you forget the password.
Note: If you don’t have a mobile number, use an alternate email address to reset the password.
Make sure that you choose a strong password if you want to protect your account from hackers and intruders.
Having trouble resetting the Verizon email account password?
Dial the Verizon Email Technical Support Number immediately to seek the help of certified technicians. The professionals know their job and can offer remote service too. Available for round the clock, they promise to get rid of any technical glitch within no time.