SBC Global is one of the significant email administrations which provide services under the American telecommunication company. Recently this email is attained by AT&T, so that for sign in to your SBCGlobal email account or to reset your forgotten password you will have to visit the AT&T official site. In this guidebook, you can find the comprehensive step-by-step instructions to recover your forgotten SBCGlobal Email password.
Proven Steps to Recover Forgot SBCGlobal Email Password –
When you forgot the password of your SBCGlobal email account, you should opt for the recovery of your email address. For the password resetting procedure, you can visit the official AT&T forgot password page to complete the process. Below you can find the comprehensive steps to recover your forgotten SBCGlobal Password.
Note: Make sure that you have created a new password for your SBCGlobal email.
- To begin the process, sign in to your SBCGlobal email address at the AT&T Login page on your computer.
- Now from the login page, select Forgot Password from the bottom of the screen.
- In the next step, enter your full SBCGlobal email address and your last name in the given space.
- After this, enter the code mentioned on the screen and click on the Continue tab.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select the password recovery option.
- Then, select the “Security questions” and then answer the security questions that you set for your account.
- After this, select the Continue tab and follow the on-screen prompts displayed on the computer screen.
- Then create a new password for your SBCGlobal email address.
- In the next step, re-enter the new password for confirmation and click on the Yes button.
- Finally, click on the Save button.
And this is how you can recover your SBCGlobal email password when you forgot it.
Proven Steps to Change the SBCGlobal Email Password –
If you wish to change the SBCGlobal email password for the security purpose, just go through the simple steps as mentioned in this guidebook.
Note: You can change your SBCGloal password only if you know the current email password.
- Visit the official AT&T Login page.
- Now, type the email id & password to complete the sign-in process.
- In the next step, click on email settings & tap on change the password.
- After the above-guided steps, enter the current email password and then click to OK.
- Now you will get an option to create a new SBCGlobal email password.
- Click on the ok button and save the new password.