Are you facing trouble accessing your Yahoo Mail on your Android device? Or, are you not receiving emails on your Yahoo mobile app? Check if the Yahoo Mail account is well-synced on your Android App. If you are experiencing issues, you should instead look for steps on how to fix Yahoo Mail sync error on Android App.
Easy Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Sync Error on Android App
This is quite a frustrating experience when you don’t receive desired emails on your Yahoo mail android app. Instead of losing cool, you are advised to perform a handful of tasks that will ensure your account is working fine, and you start to get emails as you liked it earlier.
Check Your Android App for Any Functionality Error
The first thing that you must do is to check your Android device and ensure that it is working fine. If your app is slow, crashes, or freezes, here’s what you need to do –
- First, update the operating system to the latest version.
- Second, clear cache and app data.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ (on your Android device).
- Tap ‘Apps’.
- Look for ‘App Manager’.
- Now tap ‘Yahoo Mail’.
- Next, tap ‘Storage’.
- There you go! Tap ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Clear Data’.
- Third, you have got to force stop and reboot it.
- Hold on to the ‘Home Button’.
- Tap the ‘Menu Button’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Apps’.
- Look for unresponsive Yahoo App and tap ‘Force Stop’.
- Tap it again to confirm.
- The next step involves ‘re-launching the app’.
- Fourth, uninstall and reinstall the app.
To ‘Uninstall Android Apps’ –
- On Home Screen, look for ‘Settings’.
- Press ‘Apps’.
- Uninstall the app that you wish to remove and click ‘OK’.
To reinstall Android apps –
- Go to the ‘Play Store’ on your device
- Look for Yahoo apps that you wish to reinstall
- Press ‘Install’ and accept ‘App permissions’.
- If the issue still persists, contact the manufacturer and seek professional help.
Look for Internet Connection Errors –
Check whether your phone has an active internet connection. Check if the android device is connected to the network, and is working fine. If there’s a network glitch, the Yahoo mail app won’t sync. Underneath, you will find the general troubleshooting tips for fixing network problems on Android devices.
- Reboot the Device: The first thing you should consider doing is restarting the device. Sometimes, it just takes a simple move to fix a bad internet connection.
- Switch between Mobile Data and Wi-Fi: If restarting the device doesn’t work, stick to this technique.
- If your device is still not connected to the internet, contact the internet service provider to fix mobile data or Wi-Fi problems.
You may also like to review your app permissions. It may assist you in fixing the syncing issue.
How to Sync Yahoo Contacts on Your Android Device?
Syncing Yahoo contacts on Android devices is easy. All you have to install the Yahoo Mail app and follow the further instructions.
- Install Yahoo Mail App on the Android mobile.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ and press ‘Accounts’.
- Look for ‘Yahoo’ and tap your Yahoo Mail account.
- Look for the ‘Sync Contacts’ option and turn it on.
There you go! Follow all the steps, tips, and steps to ensure you can fix the ongoing Yahoo Mail Sync Error on Android App.