Outlook offers premium emailing services for its potential users, however there are several types of errors that being as Outlook users you may encounter. Out of all these “Outlook email sending receive error” is the most common one that anyone can experience in their life span. Here in this blog, we have put together the proven steps on how to fix or recover Outlook Email Sending Receive Error, without getting into too much of trouble.
This piece of writing aims to identify and describe the proven steps to fix Outlook email sending receiving error code by pursuing these steps.
Proven Solutions to Fix Outlook Email Sending Receiving Error
Follow the step-by-step comprehensive guide to rectify the Outlook send and receive error code and proven ways to fix this issue.
Solution 1: Disable Installed Antivirus Program
- Switch On your computer and open the Control Panel.
- After this, tap on the option, which says “Network connections”.
- Once you have clicked on the selected option then tap the option “Properties”.
- Now, under “Security” tap the turn off button to disable antivirus or firewall program.
- Open your Outlook account and send a test mail, if the issue is solved then enable the Antivirus program.
- In case, the issue has not been resolved, switch to the next step.
Solution 2: Change Your Outlook Email Settings
- To begin with the steps, launch your Outlook account by using your login credentials such as User ID and Password and enter it in the asked field.
- Now, search for the option File and click on it.
- After the completion of the above-guided steps, go to Account Settings tap on Change.
- Now, go to the More Settings option and select the Outgoing Server.
- In the next step, click the checkbox next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Finally, choose the checkbox available next to the option, which says “Log onto incoming server before sending mail”.
- If the steps won’t help you, then pick the next solution.
Solution 3: Create New Outlook Profile
- On your pc/laptop, go to the Control Panel and tap on the Mail.
- Now, in the next step, choose the option, which says Show Profiles in the Mail Setup – Outlook.
- After this, go to the Mail window and choose the newly created profile.
- Now, click on the Properties option to proceed into the next step.
- After this, in the Mail setup window, select Email Accounts and then tap on it.
- Under the Accounts settings window, go and explore to the Data File and then click on the Set as Default.
For the final step click on Close to successfully complete the steps.