Yahoo is known for offering a wide range of online services and feature to make things convenient for users. However, some of these Yahoo websites and features, for example, Yahoo Mail, require you to enable cookies in your web browser. To know how to enable cookies in your web browsers for Yahoo Mail, follow the information suggested below.
To Enable Cookies for Yahoo Mail on Browsers
Safari On iOS
- On your iOS device, go to the applications menu and tap on the Settings app. You will be directed to the settings section of your iOS device.
- On the settings section of your iOS device, tap on the Safari option.
- Next, tap on the slider icon next to the Block All Cookies option. This will turn off the feature and allow cookies to load.
- After that, simply tap on the back arrow option located on the upper-left corner of the screen. This will save the changes made by you.
Generally, cookies in Google Chrome are enabled. If you still wish to know how to enable or disable cookies, follow the steps provided below.
- Open Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Next, click or tap on the More option (three vertical dots). This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Settings option. You will be directed to the settings section of your browser on the next screen.
- In the settings section, select the Site settings option under the Privacy and security.
- Next, select the Cookies option under the Site settings section.
- Then, from the cookies section, you can take the following action depending on your requirement.
- To Enable Cookies: Click or tap on the switch next to the “Blocked” option.
- To Disable Cookies: Click or tap on the option to turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Next, you will need to tap on the More option (three vertical dots). A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Under the settings section, select the Site Settings option and then tap on the Cookies option.
- Then, you can simply turn on or off the Cookies option.
Firefox for Android Device
- Open the Firefox application on your Android device.
- Next, tap on the Menu icon (three vertical dots). This will display a drop-down menu on your screen.
- Then, select the Settings option. You will be taken to the settings section of your Firefox browser.
- In the settings section, select the Enhanced Tracking Protection option located in the Privacy and security option.
- After that, press the Custom option and then select the right-arrow icon.
- From the expanded menu, select the All cookies option.
- Finally, tap on the back arrow icon located at the upper-left corner to save the changes made.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to enable cookies in the browser for your Yahoo Mail account.