If you are looking for the top tips to setup SBCGlobal email on your iPhone, iPad, or Android devices, look no further.
It’s important to know the SCBGlobal.net email settings if you wish to access/ send or receive emails on your Apple iPhone or Android device. The SBCGlobal settings comprise of SMTP as well as IMAP email servers. While the IMAP email server ensures receiving incoming emails, the SMTP email server takes care of the outgoing emails.
Unless you configure your SBCGlobal correctly on your device, sending or receiving the SBCGlobal emails is a distant dream. Below, we have got it in the easiest way to configure your SBCGlobal email on iPhone and Android devices.
Complete Guide to Setup SBCglobal Email on iPhone or Android
Use the below steps to configure your SBCGlobal email on your Apple iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or tablet so that you can send and receive emails on your iOS device.
How to Setup Your SBCGlobal ATT Email on iPhone?
To configure your SBCGlobal email on iPhone or iPad, check the following steps. You will be able to access your sbcglobal emails on your Apple device after the setup process completed.
- To configure SBCGlobal email on your iOS device, go to Settings.
- In the Settings menu, tap Passwords & accounts.
- Now, tap on the Add Account.
- From the Add Account menu, select Yahoo!.
- Now enter your complete SBCGlobal.net email address, and tap Next.
- You will be redirected to ATT “Sign in Now!” page, where you need to enter your SBCGlobal email address and password and tap Sign in.
- Now choose the information (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, or Notes) you want to sync with your iOS device by tapping the sliders.
- Now, tap Save. You can now access your SBCGlobal.net emails on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Configure Your SBCGlobal AT&T Email on Android Devices?
If you are using Android phone like Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, etc., you can access your SBCGlobal emails on your Android device by following the below steps –
- Go to Settings on your Android phone and tap Accounts.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account (at the bottom).
- Now from the dropdown list, select Yahoo.
- Tap on Add account.
- Enter your full SBCGlobal.net email address and tap Next.
- You will be redirected to the ATT Sign-in page. You need to scroll down beyond the purple portion of the screen.
- Now, enter your SBCGlobal email address and password and tap Sign in.
- Use the slider to select the options you want to sync with your Android phone and tap Save.
- Your SGCGlobal.net email is now configured on your Android device.
- Happy mailing! You can now send and receive emails.
If you are having trouble configuring SBCGlobal email on your iPhone or Android phone, you need technical assistance, contact the SBCGlobal email customer support.