Whether you are having trouble reading the texts in your Yahoo Mail account or you want to enhance the appearance of fonts, you can easily change the font size in your Yahoo Mail account by following the information provided below.
Steps to Change Font Size in Yahoo Mail
If you wish to read a text email message in a larger font in your Yahoo Mail account, you can follow the instructions provided below.
- On your computer, open a web browser and sign in to your Yahoo Mail account in which you wish to make changes to the text size.
- Once you are logged in to your Yahoo Mail account, you will need to click on the Settings (Gear icon) located on the top-right corner of the page. The settings menu will open in the same section.
- In the Settings menu, you will need to click on the More settings option, you will be taken to the next screen where you will find complete Settings options.
- Here, you will need to click on the Writing email option located on the left-hand side column.
- Under the Writing email settings section, you will need to scroll down and go to the Default rich-text font section.
- In the Default rich-text font section, you will get the option to change Font type and Font size. By default, you will find the Font type to be selected as “Modern” and Font size to be “Medium”.
- Clicking on the “Modern” Font will display a list of available Font types. Select the one you prefer by checking the preview on the right-hand side section. Similarly, you will need to click on the “Medium” size option to get the list of the available Font size. Select the appropriate font size by checking the preview of the same on the right-hand side.
NOTE: Following these steps will help you change the Font Type and Font Size, however, if you are looking to enhance the view of your mailbox, you can follow these steps.
- Click on the Settings (Gear icon) located on the top-right corner of the page, and scroll down to get to the Message Layout section.
- In the Message Layout section, you will find three options – List (selected by default), Right, and Bottom. Selecting one of these option will show you a preview on the left-hand side, and according to which you can make the changes to check your emails.
- Similarly, you can adjust the spacing in your mailbox, by going to the Inbox spacing section and selecting any one of the options – Small, Medium, and Large. You will see the preview of the selected option on the left-hand side.
So, these are the ways to change the font size in your Yahoo Mail account and enhance the appearance of your Mailbox.