As Bellsouth is now a part of the AT&T group, if you are looking to change the password of your Bellsouth email account, you will need to follow the steps to change the password according to the AT&T email account password changing process. To know how to change your Bellsouth email account password according to AT&T, follow the step-by-step instructions provided in this guide.
Steps to Change Bellsouth Email Account Password
- On your web browser, go to the www.att.com page.
- Enter your Member ID in the User ID field and enter the password for the Member ID in the Password field.
- Next, you will need to click on the Log In button.
- Then, you will click on the Profile option.
- After that, you will need to scroll down to the Security Information section and click on the Edit Security Information.
- In the Edit Login Information, you will need to enter your current password and New Passwords in the relevant fields. If you want you can even update your security questions. And, once you are done making the desired changes in your Bellsouth email account, you can save the changes.
So, these are the steps you will need to follow to change your Bellsouth email account password. In case you wish to reset the password of your account, you can follow these steps:
Steps to Reset Bellsouth Email Account Password
1.) Open ATT sign-in page on your web browser.
2.) Next, click on the “Forgot Password?” link located under the sign-in box.
3.) On the next screen, enter your Bellsouth User ID and Last Name in the provided fields.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your User ID and not password, select the Forgot User ID option on the sign-in page.
4.) Next, enter the CAPTCHA shown in the image and then click on the Continue button.
5.) On the next page, the following two options will appear on your screen:
- Send me a temporary password.
- I’ll answer my security questions.
6.) If you remember the answer to the security questions, select the second option and follow the instructions accordingly to reset your Bellsouth account password.
7.) However, if you don’t remember the answer for the security question, select the “Send me a temporary password” option and press the Continue button. While you will receive a temporary password on your phone number/alternate email address, you will also be directed to the Bellsouth sign-in page (AT&T sign-in page). As you will use the temporary password on the sign-in page, you will be able to create a new password.
NOTE: There is nothing to worry about if you close the Bellsouth email sign-in window accidentally. You can reset the password of your account by going to the Bellsouth sign-in page and using the temporary password. Now as you know how to reset or change your Bellsouth email account password, you can do so easily by following the steps provided above.