Yahoo Mail enables you with the feature to block and unblock people whenever you desire. If someone is sending you an annoying email at work, you can simply add the email address into the blocking list and keep them out of your inbox. On this page, we will be discussing the comprehensive steps to block someone on Yahoo Mail. But before getting into the steps you should understand this, if you block a specific sender on Yahoo, then the blocked person will not be able to send you emails in the future.
Note: Yahoo Mail lets you anonymously add up to 1000 email addresses to your blocked list. More than this you can easily unblock the contact if you change your mind.
Steps to Block Email Address on Yahoo Mail
Blocking a certain email address via Yahoo Mail means you will no longer get those unwanted messages from a particular account in your inbox. If you want to understand how to use this blocking feature, then pursue the steps:
- To begin the process, open Yahoo Mail in your web browser.
- Now, select the gear like icon presented at the top-right corner of the window.
- In the next step, click on More Settings and tap the Security and Privacy category.
- After this, tap the + Add icon in front of Blocked Addresses and type an email address that you want to block.
- At last, click on the Save button to complete the process.
Related Blog: Unblock Yahoo email account
Steps to Unblock Email Address on Yahoo Mail
If you have blocked someone on Yahoo by mistake, pursue these instructions as under:
- Click on the Settings icon and then tap on More Settings.
- Now, click on the ‘Security and Privacy’ button to precede the process.
In the next step, mouse over an email address, then click the Delete icon.